Get Your Piece Of The 120 Billion Dollar Wedding Industry:
- 2.4 million weddings take place in the U.S. each year
- The average American couple spends over $25,000 on their nuptials
- On average there are over 44,000 weddings per week in the United States alone
- Weddings are, and always have been, a part of almost every culture around the world
- The wedding industry is not a fad. It is a huge business and consistently grows
- The wedding industry is largely unaffected by the economy or world events
Most people that work in typical "Corporate America" jobs report that they don't
feel that they are positively impacting people or the world. Imagine helping people with
the most important event in their lives.
When you open your Crystal Rose facility you will be able to host numerous events and
celebrations of every type!
Fun Factor: Work With Excited People Everyday!